No Offense to Google...

 ...because I really like Google and their products!

BUT, I feel as though no one uses Blogger anymore. Obviously, I could be wrong. I didn't do any research before making this random assumption but I sense it to be true. Blogger used to be popular back when there weren't as many social media options. And yes I know there were still thousands of social media options available at the height of Blogger's popularity, but it isn't like it is today. The behemoths weren't at their pinnacle just yet. 

People of today have very short attention spans (due to social media most likely) and they may not be able to pay attention or stay interested long enough to read a blog or they may just much rather watch an Instagram video or check out an even quicker Instagram Reel.

Is the existence of the internet making humanity better as a whole.... or worse?

 

- Peace and happiness to you -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ascension From the Ashes

Return from Exile

Song, Dance and Hoops