Return from Exile

 So I did it. I decided to move back home. 

I'm not quite sure how I feel about being back. When I left before, it seemed like I would have a better shot at finding a job and making money elsewhere. Now that I'm back, it seems like the opportunities that I need (given the circumstances I'm in) are here and they seem to be plentiful which is a good thing.

I'm optimistic about the opportunities and anxiety ridden about other things. Anxiety ridden about things that I don't necessarily have to be anxiety ridden about. 

I recently listened to the Kanye West episode of the Joe Rogan podcast and he basically said that he fears God only and because of that, he doesn't have any fear about anything else. I believe that I'm going to do that same. Now is not a time for anxiety but a time for growth, success and prosperity. I'm choosing to leave the negative thoughts behind and be great.

-Peace and happiness-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ascension From the Ashes

Song, Dance and Hoops